Buddy

Buddy
My Buddy

Friday, June 3, 2011

What's For Dinner Pt. 2

Well, dinner last night didn't turn out so well. It smelled so good and I was so proud of my easy meal. It cooked in the slow cooker for 7.5 hours. The rice and carrots were mushy and the taste east bland to me. I couldn't get past the texture of it... maybe if it was cooked less it might have made a difference. Chuck suffered through it and kept assuring me it was ok, but I gave up and made myself a couple of hot dogs.

So what's for dinner tonight? ... leftovers ... I know we have a lot of different things in the fridge and would love to have it cleaned out for the weekend.

Tomorrow we are having a cookout at my brother's house for his birthday and being the grillmaster that he is, he plans to make a pork loin, some burgers and hot dogs for the kids. Should be a great time!

DaniLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment