Buddy

Buddy
My Buddy

Friday, June 17, 2011

Five ? Friday

1. What is your favorite summer time activity?
Bonfires... I love the smell and the quietness of it.

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
I like the Purex 3-in-1 Sheets. The smell is awesome and it's easier for me to put in the wash. I have a hard time holding onto a large bottle because of my arthritis, so these sheets are perfect. I also like the All Small and Mighty because it is concentratedand comes in a smaller bottle.

3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
Anything on the grill!

4. Do you have any talents?
I am very humble about this... but I sing pretty good. I've been singing in the Church Choir and solos in Church. Recently, I have been singing the National Anthem for the Skee Town Skirtz Roller Derby.

5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
hmmm..... hard to say. I think it would have something to do with music, like playing the piano or guitar so I can play along when I'm singing. Of course, I'd have to know how to read music first!

No comments:

Post a Comment