Buddy

Buddy
My Buddy

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's Never Ending....

Saturday night we went to the World Championship Ice Racing event at our local arena. It was neat, but they had to keep the doors open because of the fumes and there wasn't much room to keep all of the bikes & quads. It was so cold. I'm glad I wore extra layers! We got home rather late and were worried about the dog being alone so long. As soon as we got out of the car, Chuck felt something bump him on the leg. It was Buddy, our beagle. My first thought was that someone broke into the house let the dog out. Boy was I wrong! Buddy had chewed a hole through the exterior door! We live in a mobile home, so the door was only fiberglass and Styrofoam. So we covered the hole with plastic, duct tape and an old rug. Sunday morning we went shopping for a new door. We had to special order it, so it will take two weeks to get to the store. UGH! We put a temporary fix on the door yesterday so we can use it. Maybe it will hold until the weather gets warmer so I don't freeze while Chuck and his friend are putting the new door in.

I finally got into the chiropractor on Monday afternoon to straighten my back out. I feel very good now. I feel a cold coming on. I hope it doesn't get too bad. I have church choir practice tomorrow night and I need to have my voice. I hope things calm down for us now. We definitely can't take anymore.

DaniLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment