Buddy

Buddy
My Buddy

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Will He or Won't He?

Chuck and I have been together for 11 years. In that time, he has only bought me something for Valentines day once. That one time, he came home with flowers, candy (that I had to share with him) and a card. Nothing since. I kept the card because it was a very nice one. Plus it reminds me that he does care. So now the question remains.... Will He or Won't He? He was alone at Walmart on Thursday evening while I was at choir practice, but he probably forgot. I mentioned the card because I remember growing up my Dad used to give my Mom the same card every year for Valentines Day and the same for their anniversary. My Mom would read the card and say Thank You and put it away for the next year. I thought it was so cute. My Dad has been gone 10 years and Mom still has those cards tucked away. I'm sure she pulls them out from time to time, just for the warm memories.

DaniLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment