Buddy

Buddy
My Buddy

Friday, January 29, 2010

What Was I Thinking?

Oh boy am I in pain! I really overdid it yesterday and I'm paying for it today. When I woke up, I felt a little pain... then I stood up. OMG!!!!! I didn't think I would make it to the bathroom. My poor pup needed to go out and I could barely get dressed. I felt so bad for him. It eased up a bit the more I moved, but I never really felt right today. My time at the computer was limited earlier because I couldn't sit in my computer chair very long. I didn't even go out to get the mail. I waited for Chuck to get it when he came home from work. He ended up working overtime so my bathroom sink didn't get fixed. He said he would do it tomorrow along with rest of his "honey-do" list. Needless to say, I didn't do any kind of workout today... I couldn't even stand long enough to make dinner. Laundry got put off again too. I'm ready to go to bed and lay on the heating pad for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment