Buddy

Buddy
My Buddy

Friday, April 29, 2011

Five Question Fridays

1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be? 1974 Road Runner... don't know why, just want one!

2. What was your worst first date ever? I used to go out with this guy and all he ever wanted to do is go to hockey games (this was before I was into hockey). I was more into him than the game and he shushed me most of the game. Finally I just quit answering his calls.

3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time? I thought I was in love when I was 19, but found out years later that it wasn't love, we were better off friends. I guess I was about 22 or 23 when I really fell in love for the first time. It didn't work out, but we are still good friends.

4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook? Just a few days ago. I'm a little OCD about it...

5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it? Wanted: Someone I can laugh with and cry with. Someone that can sit in the same room with me and know my every thought. Someone that knows when I need a hug and when I need to be left alone. Someone I can tell my secrets too and won't judge me for the things I've done. Gender make no difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment