Buddy

Buddy
My Buddy

Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Question Fridays

1. Have you ever had surgery? Yes, a few. On this day (April 1) in 1987, I had 3 pins put into my right hip because I dislocated it. I was 12 years old. In December the same year, I had them removed because they were irritating the inside lining of my skin. In January 2001, I had my right hip replaced with a titanium prosthetic. Also, I had my gall bladder removed in 2008.

2. Ever ride in an ambulance? no, and I hope I never have to!

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm? I've never had to deal with a major emergency, but I'm sure I'll panic. That's my nature. When my Mom went into ER with chest pains, I was panicked on the inside, but calm for her on the outside, but I let her know how scared I was once I knew she was going to be OK.

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies? Yes, I have a few gardens. All flowers. I don't think I would succeed growing veggies. I can barely keep my flowers alive!

5. When did you move out of your parents house? Initially, I moved from home on prom night 1993. Some friends and I moved into our own apartment, which didn't work out for us. I moved back home by Thanksgiving the same year. I moved out a couple other times to live with a boyfriend (same on both times) but it was never meant to be. I was back home by 1996. Chuck and I moved into this house in January 2000, 4 months after my Dad passed away.



No comments:

Post a Comment