Buddy

Buddy
My Buddy

Friday, April 15, 2011

Five Question Fridays

1. What is your favorite sign of spring? Watching the tulips and daffodils popping through the soil after the snow is gone.

2. What was your best birthday ever? My 30th birthday was the best for me. It was a triumph in ways. I was told when I was twelve, because of my dislocated hip and my weight, I would be wheelchair bound by the time I was thirty. I wasn't and I feel better than ever today... 6 years later!

3. What is your favorite dessert? That's a hard one... I love chocolate, but I guess my favorite dessert is peanut butter pie!

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket? The only ticket I ever got was for speeding, but I was coming out of a 45mph zone and it suddenly dropped to 30mph and it was downhill. I hadn't quite slowed down yet and the cop got me. I didn't give any excuses, I just paid the ticket.

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times? When I do use an alarm to get up, I am usually awake before the alarm. I will still lay there and wait for it to go off and it still makes me jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment