Buddy

Buddy
My Buddy

Monday, March 21, 2011

Oh My Aching Head...

I knew it would happen eventually.... I got the cruds. I don't want to admit I'm sick because physically I feel fine. My head aches a bit, my sinuses are blocked and I have a sore throat that I'm sure will develop into a cough. Hopefully it doesn't last a whole week like Mom's did. She was miserable. I've got one more day to shake this thing before I have to be with other people so I'm praying it goes away quickly!

Of course, this lovely Michigan weather isn't helping. It's was beautiful last week and into the weekend. We had our first spring thunderstorm last night, on the first day of spring. Now the weatherman is saying snow for Tuesday into Wednesday with possible freezing rain, and then cold for the rest of the week. UGH! I have major spring fever! I can't wait for it to get warm and stay warm so I can air out this stale smelling house. I want to spend an afternoon hanging out on the deck!

Well, laundry duty calls....

DaniLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment