Buddy

Buddy
My Buddy

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Welcome to My World

Well, here I go. My first blog. I never thought I would do this, but here I am! I need a place to vent my frustrations and achievements of life's journey. My current journey is a life changing one. I'm on a mission to lose 170 pounds. It may never happen... it's a big goal. I just take it one day at a time. This week's achievement?... I lost 3 pounds for a grand total of 10 since January 3! I'm very proud of myself since my weight has been an issue my whole life. I'll get into more of that later. My wonderful sister-in-law is on the same journey and she is my main support. My boyfriend of 11 years supports me also, but he likes to criticize too much.

Stayed tuned for more updates to come!

DaniLynn

2 comments:

  1. I'm here for you too. I know you and Eloise will stick with your quest to lose that weight. As for me, my goal is to eliminate soda, which will help me to lose my weight.

    Love ya,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're here for me, Mom. You are a great support in my life and always have been. You will reach your goals too! We are all in this together.

    DaniLynn

    ReplyDelete