Buddy

Buddy
My Buddy

Friday, May 13, 2011

Five ? Friday

1. Tube socks, crew socks, crew, ankle or none? I prefer ankle socks when I have to wear them. I like to go barefoot at home and in the yard.

2. Was your child's (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not? I do not have any children and don't really plan to have kids. I have always liked the name Xan Avery for a boy. I was looking through a baby name book when my friend was pregnant with her daughter and this name just stuchk with me. I never picked out a girls name.

3. What is your favorite type of weather? The weather today is perfect. About 75 degrees with a slight breeze and no humidity.

4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up everyday? I would love to sleep until at least 9 any day of the week, but because of my wonderful 4-legged furry kid, that never happens.

5. Have you bought your cemetary plots yet? No, I haven't. It's not something that I ever gave thought to since I'm only 36 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment