Buddy

Buddy
My Buddy

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Beautiful Weather

The weather here in Michigan has been absolutely gorgeous! Sunshine and highs in the upper 50s to low 60s is just what my body needed. I spent a few hours outside yesterday picking up sticks and rocks that were thrown around by the snowblower. I have spring fever like I've never felt before. The sad part is, we have snow in the forcast for this coming Sunday.... just a light dusting, but I was hoping we were done with it. I'm going to work on my flower beds next week so my tulips can come up without any obstuctions. I love watching the flowers come up in the spring. It adds new life to the yard and puts a smile on my face. It's also nice that the dog will stay outside for hours too. He loves the sunshine and fresh air. It gives me more time to get things done that I normally put off when he is in the house. He doesn't like it when I go into a room he can't be in. Yes, he's that spoiled. I made my spring cleaning list yesterday and was able to cross one off the list already. Let's just hope I can keep up the momentum! As soon as Young & the Restless is off and Buddy is done with his nap, I'm going to head out for a nice spring walk around my old neighborhood. Time for some fresh air and exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment